Friday, January 29, 2016

Oh Happy Day!


Hi there everyone it's Mindy from My Creative Scoop! Today I'm using this darling Balloon image. Isn't she gorgeous!! I wanted to keep the layout simple to leave the main focus to the adorable image.



I used my Copic markers and don't you just love the glossy accents on the balloon. I even put some on her eyes. In person it looks so cool, almost like a real life cartoon! 


I hand drew the sentiment. I love the way it came out and how I can use this card for Birthday or anything really. That's probably one of my favorite things about Krista's images. They are so versatile. 

I hope you are inspired by my little creation. You can get your Saturated Canary images at

Mindy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin