Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Dt Franz and the Very Fairy Door Project: Pink Fairy

Hello Saturated Canary friends,

Today I want to remind you all the gorgeous Kimberly and Carlie's A Very Fairy Door project  sharing this card and one of the awesome fairies that Krista has drawn for it. You have a link to the video that talk about the project on Lou's post below, please have a look, you will love it for sure!!
 
This lovely fairy comes as part of the project and WILL NOT EVER BE AVAILABLE IN THE SATURATED CANARY STORE!

 
I coloured her with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils and I used some lovely stuff to create a shabby look for my card
  Let's have a look HERE on my BLOG if you like to know something more about her!

Thank you for stopping by
 Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin