Friday, September 19, 2014

Casey....

Stamp- LDRS Saturated canary 'Casey'.
(rubber stamp)

Morning all!! Lou in with a share for you today!! we don't normally do a post on a friday but I had a few mins to spare so thought I would share on with you all today!!

I hope you are all ready for that wonderful weekend feeling! I know I am. I love fridays. My husband has the day off on a friday and I love to hear him pootling around the house. It always makes friday feel so relaxed! we always have a special little treat (..today it was clotted cream scones with jam from the bakery..yum!!).

So I thought I would pop in and share my 'Casey' make with you all. I actually pootled out into my craft room for the first time in months yesterday! for some reason I had migrated to my dining table in the house but yesterday I cleared all my stuff back out to my craft room and made myself a teeny space to craft!! it was wonderful!

Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xx

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin