Monday, September 1, 2014

Back to School with Diane


Happy Labor Day Monday everyone!
It's Joni here, so excited to spend another lazy day with the family on this beautiful day off. Tomorrow they go back to school for their third week, and I know many other kiddos are starting their first day back. Yay! What an exciting time! To celebrate I colored up this sweet image Diane. Who wouldn't help this cutie pick up all of her fallen papers? ;) I paired her with some vintage papers from Studio Calico {Heyday} and an American Crafts rub on sentiment. You can find her here at the shop.
I am loving this color combo as you can see from another SC image I made with it:


This image was a limited edition, but all of Krista's other adorable digi stamps can be found here at her shop.
I hope you all are ready for a wonderful week ahead! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. And don't forget to join in on the fun on Saturated Canary's Facebook page, where we do monthly challenges and giveaways. Have a beautiful day everyone!
~*Joni


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin