Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pups & Me

Hello all Vicky here today with a wee card, I'm running late I'm afraid :0(
Now the image I've used was a freebie off the lovely Krista & unfortunately is not available in her store. I coloured this up a bit ago & went for a soft look on her so used my distress markers.
The image is called 'Pups & Me' & boy are they cute!!

I coloured her with my favourite colours, purple/lilac. Then when some gorgeous new Pion papers were released I knew what image they would go to..........although I always make sure I have papers in these colours lol.
I adore this image & will be using her again & again..............though ALL of Krista's images I could use again & again lol. Though this one has gone into my top 10 ;0)

There are also new images in Krista's shop now, pop on over to Saturated Canary to check out the uber fabulous images.........you will want them all.

For anymore info on my card or to see more pics, pop on over to my blog here.

Thanks for popping in mmwah, take care.
Hugs Vicky xxx

I also have a fundraiser candy on my blog here. Krista has very kindly donated a generous gift certificate for her store as well as other prizes. Its open worldwide & you dont need a blog, just email for any information. Pop on over for more details xxx



3 comments:

  1. Love it and can understand why you would want to use it again and again... I would too.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin