Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dt Franz and Hula Hoop Love

Hello everybody, I hope this week-end is going so well for everyone!
 
Dt Franz here with another gorgeous image from Krista:
 
 
Her name is Hula Hoop Love and I really had lot of fun with her!
I used the no lines technique and some of my favourites Copic colours :)
 
 
If you want to know some more details about my card, please have a look here to my blog or here to my post on the Copic Marker Europe Blog.
 
Hula Hoop Love and lots of amazing images from Krista are waiting you here to have lot of fun with you!
...and don't forget that we are having an "Anything Goes" challenge running on Facebook, just  click here  to enter your card and play with us!! :)
 
A big hug,

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin