Saturday, September 21, 2013

Creative Team Lou and Fairy Wishes..


Stamp- Fairy Wishes.
Die- namics Mini royal roses.

Good morning everyone!!! its Lou here today!!

Its my turn to share a make over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog today and today I have a little set I made yesterday.

I love this Fairy Wishes stamp, she is just gorgeous  I stamped and coloured away and it was just so relaxing. Her dress is such a gorgeous one to colour too.
The papers are some Websters Pages Botanical ones that I got free on a magazine a awhile ago, they are just so pretty and I had enough with the scraps to cut some mini royal roses.

I tucked some teeny little flowers from my stash in with them too. The sentiment is LOTV.

I sprayed the little notebook all over with some crafters companion iridescent glitter spray, I LOVE this stuff!! it makes everything magically sparkly :) every girl loves some sparkly!!!

Thankyou for popping in
hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The colours are great and I love the vintage feel! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't we all wish fairies were real? Love how you brought these to life with all those rich earthy colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin