Friday, July 20, 2012

Challenge #22

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge 22 is 
BLACK and WHITE + ONE!! 
(as in one other color:) 

Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp (once they become available:), 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, August 1st @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top Three Girls, please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.  

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!
The Winner of our latest challenge (Challenge#21) is #33 Tricia!!

And, Our Top Three...

Thank you all for your patience; I needed an extra day to post the new challenge:).  I will post some CHA photos later in the week!  The new rubber stamps are on pre-order to retailers now.  They should pop into online shops next month!  


Happy coloring!
xx

21 comments:

  1. I cant wait until Chasing Butterflies comes out, I love her so much! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT work once again, take care Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are all stunning and so love this colour combo with the extra colour to make it pop. talking of pop love pops card

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job everyone. and all of us have a month to save for the rubber stamps...I think they are gonna go fast...if I can't get my hands on them...i'll cry..but in the mean time I'll stock up on digi's !!!! I love you Krista and your digi's and your DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DeNetra!! That is super kind of you:)...I loveeee the DT girls, too!:):)

      xx

      Delete
  5. wow the DT have done and amazing job x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much for chosing my card in the Top 3. Hugs SuzanneK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can't find your email address Krista. Hugs SuzanneK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects from the DT as usual! Can't wait to see the rubber stamps :) Hope you had a blast at CHA with your mom Krista...many hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the fun challenge! DT, y'all did an absolutely amazing job! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really quality information, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I won Top 3!!! Thank u so much!!! HUGS! DTs, u gals r amazingly talented! & Krista, u r such a wonderful artist! Love your works!
    Thanks again!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I became one of Top 3 - I'm so exited! Thank you!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great challenge. I Love your DT inspiration :-) I've finally got brave enough to enter myself Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi am new to this blog and love all the DT creations...great images and thanks for the free one I used...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry that I didnt read your challenge rule...my card is nr. 47, please you can deleted my entry cause I cant deleted it by my self :( I love all the DT creations all are adorable and I have already ordered one of your stamp : Love letter this is so lovely....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this TEAMS talent!!! Thanks so much :)
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sorry to bother you but I've made a boo boo can you remove no. 68 entered in error xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Saturated Canary! Thanks so much for the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for another fun challenge! The DT samples are over-the-top gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin