Thursday, November 10, 2011

Challenge 4

Challenge number four...Autumn colors!!

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The theme for our fourth challenge is FALL COLORS/Theme!! Wa-hoo!! I think this one allows you a lot of freedom...so turn on your creativity girls!  Can't wait to see what you guys come up with:)....Now for the details....

You must use either a Saturated Canary Digi or a Simply Sassy rubber stamp. Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, November 23 @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

So, the winner is random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also. Top three girls: you will receive a badge for your blogs only:) that announces your awesomeness:)!! Random winner, you will receive your choice of 2 digi's from the Saturated Canary Etsy shop:)!!  


And for the winner, we have a little extra love!!  You will also receive a 12.00USD gift credit to *Glamour Damaged*-- a totally gorgeous Etsy shop full of pretty hats and things-- perfect to keep you snuggled and cozy in the chilly fall weather!:)

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
And now...to the most exciting part!!

The winner of our first challenge is #75, Sara!. Congrats, girlfriend !! Email me to talk about your digis sweetie!

And, *WOW*, once again, you guys made it so hard to choose a Top Three!  I think this has been my favorite challenge yet...so many creative and beautiful entries.  You guys know how to make a girl's job tough-- I mean...I want to list every one of you on here for top three!!!:)...Since I cannot, we did narrow it down to these lovely three ladies:)...

The Top Three this week are...(no order;)


I will email you the badges girls!! You get to rock our Top Three badge!! Yay for you!!

Okay...So that completes our third challenge and begins challenge number 4!! Hope all of you are enjoying your new stamps...Seems like there are a lot of Alice in Wonderland fans out there!!  If you haven't checked out our Facebook Page, please do!!...I am in love with this post!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay - congrats to the winners. :) Looking forward to playing along again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats random winner and wtg chosen top 3..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great seeing both Lori & Jane using the same image but with such utterly different designs. Love that second photo - quite amazing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose it HAS to be a card? I don't make cards, but I do make other things... and I could definitely do an autumn theme, and use one of your girls in it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    How are you All, that is me <yipppeee I have managed to enter for the first time!

    Great Dt projects - hope you like my colour choice of Red and turning it into a winter card.

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the fun challenge. DT...y'all are awesome! Fabulous projects! I'm so happy I found this blog/stamp company, and can't wait to play along with the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. phew I made it!! was running a bit late this time!! :)
    awesome dt makes too!!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin